Now is a good time to start thinking about your winter vacation. There are a lot of options to choose from when it comes to a cruise. Many people feel that a cruise is not always the best option for a family vacation, and before we took our first Disney Cruise, we may have agreed. But ever since our very first Disney Cruise, we were hooked and never travel with anyone else. We have taken the standard Caribbean cruises that most Americans love to escape the cold. Last year my daughter and I took a Norwegian cruise which was nothing short of amazing.
Disney Cruise Line offers something for everyone and there are a few things to know when you are looking at all those options. Discover the Disney Difference.
- There are specific areas and activities for every age group, so you can enjoy a little free time when you enroll your children in age-appropriate activities. Children ages 6 months through 17 years can learn and play in larger-than-life play spaces fueled by Disney storytelling. Led by trained counselors, kids from toddlers to teens can share in the Disney excitement with other kids, while enjoying Character Greetings, games, arts and crafts, and themed parties.
- There are adult-only areas on board all Disney ships. This is important to know for those who want to enjoy a Disney experience but without the children.
- There are countless Disney character encounters. Children and adults alike will have great photo opportunities with the Princess of their choice.
- There are nightclubs and lounges to meet every taste.
- Disney has its own island. Castaway Cay, Disney’s private island is reserved exclusively for Disney Cruise Line Guests on Bahamian and Caribbean cruises.
- Disney Cruise Lines offers fireworks at sea. Disney is known for their amazing fireworks shows and they carry it out to sea for guests to enjoy.
- Enjoy a “pirate party” at sea. Pack your pirate gear and get into the pirate spirit and enjoy a pirate evening.
- With all the activities available on the ship, it may be hard to leave for excursions. However booking excursions through Disney will not disappoint. They carefully vet the vendors and ensure the best guest experience possible.
Disney Cruise lines offer something for everyone in the family with the added bonus of being able to see and experience new sites.
If you are ready for your next vacation email Sharon for information about FREE vacation planning.