When I tell folks I am a travel planner for Disney Destinations I get a lot of responses. Mostly everyone thinks it must be fun to plan Disney trip, but some also wonder what I really do. I mean how hard can it be to plan a Disney vacation right? However the key to any successful vacation is in the planning, and this is certainly true of a Disney vacation. A Disney vacation is no longer just rides and cotton candy, Disney is an experience, with attractions to suit every taste and fan. There are some advantages to gaining the assistance of a travel planner familiar with Disney Destinations. Here are just a few of those advantages.
- You speak to the same person all the time. I know that is a small thing, but when you use a vacation planner, you have a name and number to call who will remember the last conversation. I stick with you from the beginning to the end of the vacation.
- A Disney travel planner saves you time. Whether you are traveling to one of the Disney Parks around the world, taking a Cruise with Disney or doing one of the amazing “Adventures by Disney” tours, there are a lot of choices to be made. There are perks available to make your trip go more smoothly and little extras that make your trip just a little more special for someone in your group. My job is to make your trip easier and more convenient, and those details take time and insider knowledge, which I give you back.
- As a travel planner, I monitor your trip reservation from the time it is booked until the vacation is completed. Disney changes specials about every 3 months, so if something better comes along, I can help you make the changes necessary to save you money.
- If someone has been thinking about taking a Disney vacation, I can monitor the specials as they come out to get them the best deals Disney has to offer.
- Disney also offers little extras that are available as perks for their visitors, but unless you are watching Disney news all the time, they are easy to miss. I keep you informed so you don’t miss a thing.
- The best advantage to my clients is that I am paid by the vendors I utilize and my services are free to the clients.
Disney is in the business of helping people build life long memories for their families. They provide amazing vacation opportunities and I help you make the most of what a Disney vacation has to offer.